After several months of work, we are glad to introduce direct Naira deposit and withdrawal on the Muna app via bank transfer.
With this update, Muna users can securely;
- Deposit Naira (NGN) via bank transfer
- Withdraw Naira (NGN) to their bank accounts via bank transfer
- Buy and Sell USDN with Naira
1. How to deposit Naira (NGN) on Muna with a bank transfer
To use the Naira deposit, withdrawal, and buy/sell feature, users must be verified and added an active phone number and a working bank account to their Muna profile (goto settings >> verify account).
2. How to withdraw Naira (NGN) from Muna to a bank account
3. How to buy USDN with Naira (NGN)
4. How to convert USDN to Naira (NGN)
If you face any issues, feel free to contact our team but clicking here or chat with our customer care via live support on the Muna app (goto settings >> Live chat support)