Early Bird and Airdrop is Almost Here
On October 21, we launched the $MUNA airdrop and early bird programme. Airdrop closed on 30/10/2021 and early bird ended on 23/2/2022.
🔔 Muna is a simple and easy-to-use mobile app to access DeFi and crypto in Africa. We are focused on making it very easy for Africans to buy coins in local fiat via bank transfer, swap, lend and borrow, and make payments with receipt issuance.
$MUNA is the governance token of Muna. 50% of token MUNA token supply is reserved to reward users based on their contribution and participation on the Muna platform.
Planned use cases for MUNA token:
- Discounts in fiat deposit and withdrawal fees.
- Launchpad: MUNA holders will be granted premium access to the Muna launchpad and tokenized market.
- Voting and governance: MUNA holders will vote for the next project/coin to list on the Muna app.
- Sponsored transaction fee: Muna users will be able to pay for network fees using the MUNA token.
- Staking and saving reward: Users staking MUNA will earn additional rewards paid out directly to the account.
- Governance: MUNA stakers will vote to determine the size of rewards distribution.
- Access to earning centre: MUNA holders will access bounties and airdrops.
Early Bird $MUNA Vesting
A total maximum supply of 10 million $MUNA will be gradually minted through 5 years vesting period. Accrued airdrop and early bird rewards will be unlocked gradually within 2 years after its launch. Blocks are mined on an average of 1 minute (~1440 blocks per day) on Waves. Approximately, 1,051,200 blocks will be mined in 2 years.
Claiming dates for early bird and airdrop?
Users who followed the airdrop and early rules will receive reminders on the email used for joining the campaign, and any user who doesn’t receive an email from Muna doesn’t qualify to claim rewards.
Every Muna user eligible for the airdrop and early rewards will begin claiming their $MUNA token from 14/03/2022 within the Muna app (both android and iOS)
- Users will need to pay a network fee to claim early bird and airdrop rewards.
- KYC is not mandatory to claim airdrop rewards.
- Rewards can only be claimed via the Muna apps (android and iOS)
- Users can claim only once per day
- Only users contacted via email after vetting are eligible for rewards, this decision can not be changed.
You can now buy and sell $MUNA token on Muna wallet, swop.fi and Enno wallet.